One of Jeremy’s ongoing projects is his personal website, The Renegade Coder. Currently, The Renegade Coder features over 120 articles covering introductory programming topics in Java and Python. Some of his favorites include:
- Rock Paper Scissors Using Modular Arithmetic
- Yet Another Way to Learn Recursion
- The Difference Between Statements and Expressions
In addition, The Renegade Coder contains more than 150 blog posts on topics like:
- Teaching reflections
- Industry frustrations
- Life stories
Finally, Jeremy recently launched a YouTube channel where he supplements some of his articles with video.
In terms of code, Jeremy’s biggest project is the Sample Programs repository. As the name may suggest, the repository contains a collection of code snippets in as many programming languages as possible. Currently, the project features 281 code snippets, 176 stars, 106 languages, 95 forks, and 68 contributors.
Beyond that, Jeremy maintains several smaller projects including:
- Image Titler: a Python script for adding a title overlay to an image
- Sample Programs Wiki Generator: a Python script which creates a set of wiki pages for the Sample Programs repo
In addition, Jeremy has a few interesting projects from the past:
- JuxtaMIDI: a data visualization web application for MIDI files
- Lisp Interpreter: a lisp interpreter for an OSU course
- Poof Paradise: a resource collection game for philanthropy
Of course, all of these projects can be found on Jeremy’s GitHub profile.